From the Maine border, take I-95 North to Bangor merging onto I-395.
Then, merge onto Rt. 1A East to Ellsworth.
Then, merge onto Rt. 3 to Mt. Desert Island.
After crossing a bridge and causeway, take Rt. 102 for 10 miles to Southwest Harbor.
The Entrance to Acadia Cottages is located on your right side just after our sign on Rt. 102—opposite Fiddlers' Green Restaurant.
The Office is located behind the main house for registration, payment of balance due upon arrival and to pick up your cottage key.
Approximate Drive Times:
- From Bangor, ME: 1 hour (48 miles)
- I-95 from Portland, ME: 3.5 hours (175 miles)
- I-95 from Boston, MA: 5.5 hours (287 miles)
- I-95 from New York City: 9 hours (509 miles)
- From Manchester, NH: 4.5 hours (270 miles)
Click here for Yahoo! Maps driving directions.